- Circuit Breaker Enclosures
- Circuit Breaker Trip Units
- Direct Current (DC-Rated) Circuit Breakers
- Ground Fault Protection Products
- Ground fault protection products can provide ground-fault protection at any level; main circuit, feeder circuit and branch circuit.
- Insulated Case Circuit Breakers
- The Masterpact NW/NT series leads the industry with higher interrupting ratings, smaller footprint, and more accessories, including our exclusive "P" trip unit, which provides built-in PowerLogic power monitoring capabilities. These circuit breakers are commonly used in UL891 switchboard applications, serving large industrial and large commercial facilities.
- Low Voltage Power Circuit Breakers - Masterpact
- The industry's leading line of medium to large size circuit breakers, featuring the Masterpact NT/NW series, which leads the industry with higher interrupting ratings, smaller footprint, and more accessories, including our exclusive "P" trip unit, which provides built-in PowerLogic power monitoring capabilities. These breakers are commonly used in ANSI C37/UL1558 switchgear, serving large industrial and large continuous process and data processing commercial facilities.
- Masterpact Universal Power Circuit Breakers
- Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers
- The Type VR vacuum circuit breaker provides interrupting capability for medium voltage systems up to 15kV. The Type VR breaker is a horizontal drawout circuit breaker designed for use with metal-clad switchgear.
- Miniature Circuit Breakers
- Most of these miniature circuit breakers protect electrical circuits from overcurrent by thermal type trip and short circuits by magnetic trip. Miniature circuit breakers are physically small and protect relatively low amperages: usually 10 - 150A.
- Mission Critical High Magnetic Withstand Circuit Breakers
- Mission critical circuit breakers are engineered with technology that optimizes current, time and energy selectivity so the fault is cleared by the circuit breaker immediately upstream of the occurrence. This technology allows the remaining areas of the electrical system to continue operating without disruption. In addition to unique design attributes, Schneider Electric's mission critical circuit breakers have also undergone rigorous testing procedures to certify the coordination with downstream breakers combining innovative engineering with validated test results.
- Molded Case Circuit Breakers
- The complete line of Molded Case Circuit Breakers includes thermal-magnetic, current limiting, electronic trip, and remotely operated circuit breakers. These breakers are commonly used in UL 67 individual enclosures and panelboards and UL 891 switchboards
- Motor Circuit Protectors
- Motor Circuit Protectors comply with NEC requirements for providing motor circuit protection when installed as part of a UL Listed combination controller having motor overlaod protection.
- Operating Mechanisms and Disconnect Switches
- Disconnect switches, circuit breaker operating mechanisms, door closing mechanisms, motor circuit switches, and manual motor control switches
- Supplementary Protectors
|9422_CSF_OUTLINE_001 SERIES E|