22mm Push Buttons
Harmony™ 22mm push buttons, selector switches and pilot lights employ exclusive new technology and ergonomic design that simplifies installation, improves aesthetic appearance and revolutionizes maintenance.
The new XB4 (metal) and XB5 (plastic) range of 22mm push buttons, selector switches and pilot lights employ exclusive new technology and ergonomic design that simplifies installation, improves aesthetic appearance and revolutionizes maintenance. The XB4 22mm push buttons have a unique, compact design that requires less panel space and makes installation fast and easy. The use of an innovative locking system -- where the body and head clip together and are locked by a single screw -- ensures simple and secure mounting.
Harmony Spring Clamp Contacts are fully compatible with XB4/XB5 22mm push buttons and maximize installation simplicity, providing secure connections with excellent vibration resistance. >Learn more about the Spring Clamp Contact Block
22mm Push Button Product Features and Benefits
- Snap-in color caps and clip-on contact blocks allow for easy modification in the field.
- Illuminated units utilize integrated, maintenance-free, PROTECTED LEDs, which operate at 24 volts AC/DC, and 120 and 230 volts AC.
- Reverse polarity protection, PLC leakage current resistance, spike and surge protection and EMI protection is built into the LED units.
- The "true color" LED units include red, green, yellow, blue and white. This is one of the only 22mm lines offering white and blue LEDs as standard.
- Innovative Protected LED Technology provide an average of 100,000 hours (10 years) of maintenance-free illumination
- CE Declaration of Conformity
- Flush mount adaptor kit available for XB4.
- Super bright light module available
The 22mm Product Configurator is an interactive tool which simplifies the selection of 22mm plastic push buttons, selector switches, pilot lights and available accessories. > Click here to access the 30mm Push Button Configurator tool.
The 22mm & 30mm Control Stations Visual Product Configurator is an interactive tool which simplifies the selection of Schneider Electric™ control stations and empty enclosures, and available accessories. > Click here to access the Control Stations Configurator tool.
Watch this video to learn more about these tests.
- Material Handling
- Crane & Hoist
- Food & Beverage
For a complete listing of documentation for this product, please consult the Technical Library.