Outdoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Schneider Electric’s outdoor electrical vehicle (EV) charging solutions are durable enough to be mounted outdoors for daily, all-season use. They can be used in both residential and/or commercial applications. Optional advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data is also available. Advanced versions feature additional networking and communication features.
Interested in becoming a certified installer for EVlink™? Contractors click here to learn more about our EcoXpert™ training and certification program.
Click here to locate a certified EcoXpert program electrical contractor near you.
Level II Basic Outdoor Features and Specifications
- Integral ground fault interrupter set at 5mA that meets the UL definition for people protection
- Automatic recovery and restart after ground fault interrupt or main power loss
- Ground monitor
- User friendly LEDs to display status like charging, fault, power etc.
- Available in various options
- Single/dual units
- Extremely durable RFID key fob authentication
- Option to have advanced metering functionality to collect and monitor energy and demand profile data
- Input/output current: 30 A
- Input/output voltage: 208/240 Vac
- Enclosure type: outdoor (NEMA 3R/12)
- SAE J1772 compatible
- Cable length: 18 ft.
- Enclosure dimension (in inches)
- Wall: 13.11W x 18.11H x 6.45D
- Pedestal: 13W x 56H x 6.6D
- Cable holder included
- Charging access: unrestricted or restricted
For a complete listing of documentation for this product, please consult the Technical Library.